Important Corona booking conditions
Please note our conditions:
- Our reception is not staffed at the moment and arrival is only possible by arrangement.
- When arriving from abroad, the regulations of the federal coronavirus entry ordinance apply. ( https://www.bundesgesundheitsministerium.de/service/gesetze-und-verordnungen/guv-19-lp/coronaeinreisev.html )
- For stays with more than 2 guests per room additional measures might be necessary.
- The stay at our hotel is only possible with a negative Corona rapid test or proof of vaccination or proof of recovery for each guest over the age of 6 years old.
- At check-in each guest must verify their identity and address with a valid document such as a passport or ID card for European citizens.
- Masks (mouth and nose protection) are mandatory in all public areas.
- Breakfast is not included in the price and cannot be booked at the moment.
- Our hotel is not equipped for quarantine measures for guests traveling from high-risk or variant areas.
Please note that circumstances may change suddenly and travel warnings are updated daily. We ask you to stay informed before your travel to our hotel. We will keep you updated as well as possible. The legal situation on the day of arrival applies.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email: email@example.com
Hotel Petersburg Team